If you’re creating a course, coaching program or freebie for your business, you’ll likely create a worksheet.
Here’s how to a worksheet EVERYONE can immediately use – without needing to hit “print”.
I’m a sucker for a good lead magnet. You flash me a sign saying “checklist, cheatsheet, ultimate guide or journal prompts come right this way…” and you better believe I’m poking my head around that corner to have a sticky beak.
The one thing that breaks my heart?
When incredible resources aren’t accessible to those without a printer, or who just don’t want to take down a tree today.
Especially when the alternative – giving people an option to complete your incredible resource from the comfort of their computer screens – is very simple.
That’s exactly what today’s video is about!
A Quick Mini-Training To Show You:
- Where you can get affordable worksheet templates that make it look like you have a professional designer
- The FREE software that turns your PDFs from “Print-Only” to “Use Me Right Now!”
How To Get The Most Out Of This Training?
- Either follow along at home now so you’ve got the flow in your system OR bookmark this post for when you are creating your next thing.
- An invitation to watch the video on 1.5x speed (if you’re a quick learner or neurodivergent)!
Video Training Key Points:
- 0:00 What to expect
- 0:48 Where to go to get beautiful resource designs
- 3:50 Tips for when you download your design from Canva
- 4:50 Free online software to make your sections fillable
- 7:00 Tips to tell clients or students so they don’t lose their entries!
Keep me posted on what you create! Being the “How” Queen, I love a good strategy – especially if it comes with a worksheet!